Be Stronger TogetherOnline Marriage Counseling
Will Social Distancing Make Or Break Your Relationship?
The truth is that COVID-19 is providing many couples with a relationship reality check, and many relationships won’t make it.
Suddenly spending so much time together can be both a blessing and a curse.
There may never be a better time for online couples counseling.
Avoid Relationship Gridlock
Learn how to get unstuck when conflict arises.
Increase Intimacy and Connection
Reignite your relationship curiosity.
Become Relationally Mindful
Discover the secret to great relationships.
Hi! I’m Mark Cagle.
Couples Counseling Specialist
Relationships are under stress right now.
With the uncertainty in the world around us, it’s more important than ever to have a safe refuge in the storm.
I believe that secure relationships are the best places to turn when the world is scary.
It’s safe to say that I wouldn’t be where I am today without the loving support of my wife.
Have things always been sunshine and rainbows? Absolutely not.
We have weathered our fair share of storms and are stronger for it.
Where will your relationship be when this is all said and done?
I hope it’ll be stronger, closer, and more intimate.
Getting Started is Easy
1. Schedule Your Free Consultation
2. Find Out if We Are a Good Fit
3. Schedule Your Intake Online
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Marriage Counseling?
There is no doubt that couples counseling is an investment in your relationship and its future, but it’s hard to say what that investment’s worth.
Some of the benefits of working with me include:
- Every couple starts with a two-hour intake- We dive right in. Neither of you have time to waste.
- Weekly 90-minute sessions until your goals are met. I want you to get the results you’re looking for as soon as possible.
- Convenient online scheduling and flexible hours- Can’t make the same appointment time each week? No problem.
- Saturday, early morning, and evening appointments to fit your busy schedule.
- Automatic appointment reminders, so you know when your next appointment is.
- Flexible rescheduling- While I have a 24-hour cancellation policy, this is waived if you reschedule in the same week.
- Note: Does not apply to appointments after 6pm or Saturdays. Repeat offenses may incur the full fee.
- Quick response to your emails and phone calls as well as secure messaging through the client portal.
- Check-ins between appointments available- I know this can be a difficult time.
The initial 2-hour intake: $375
Ongoing 90-minute sessions: $270
That may seem like a lot, but you’re not paying for therapy. You’re paying for results.
Do You Take Insurance?
The short answer is no. I don’t bill insurance companies directly and am considered an out-of-network provider.
This means that you are responsible for paying the fee for service at the time that it’s provided to you.
I can provide you with a special receipt called a Superbill which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. You’ll want to check to ensure that your policy covers marriage counseling as many do not.
You can learn more about my fees and why I don’t take insurance here.
Where Are You Located?
My office is conveniently located just off of Hillcrest and 635 with easy access from both 75 and the DNT.
6750 HIllcrest Plaza Dr #206
Dallas, TX 75230
*Please note: All sessions are currently conducted online through a secure video conference.
Is Online Marriage Counseling As Good As In-Person?
Yes! You get all the benefits of effective marriage counseling without having to leave your home or office.
Plus, you don’t have to allocate time for travel or risk getting stuck in traffic.
Clients also say that being in the comfort of their own home makes it easier for them to open up.
Is Online Marriage Counseling Confidential?
Absolutely! All appointments occur through my online client portal which is HIPAA-compliant and secure.
All you have to do is click the link to join the session when it’s time to start. You can even do this from your smartphone or tablet, and there’s absolutely nothing to download.
Are The Sessions Recorded?
Nope! Whether online or in-person, no session content- whether video or audio- is stored or recorded.
Do You Offer Evening Appointments?
Yes. Evening and Saturday appointments are available to fit your busy life. Evening sessions do tend to fill up quickly, and many couples find ways to meet during the day.
Schedule your free consultation to find out how this might work for you and your partner.