You’ve checked all the boxes:
Growing up you were told that if you went to college, did reasonably well, and got your degree, it would be your golden ticket into your dream job- the one with the corner office, the sweet pension, and stock options.
Then you graduated.
And Reality gave you a swift kick in the pants.
Due to factors such as the Great Recession and Baby Boomers not leaving the workforce, you’re left fighting for table scraps and wondering, “what was the point?”
If you’ve been asking yourself:
- When is my life going to feel like it’s supposed to?
- Will I ever feel like my life has purpose again?
- What am I doing with my life?
- Why am I here?
- Why do I feel so alone?
- Why does everyone else seem to be happier/healthier/wealthier than me?
Congratulations! You’re experiencing a Quarter Life Crisis.
It’s Okay. Don’t Panic. I’m Here to Help You.
Hi! I’m Mark.
I’m here to help you make sense of your time in the land of
My passion is helping other young men find theirs.
I work best with those who:
- Fear their rumps are going to become fused to their desk chairs- forever to suffer through their 9-to-5.
- Cannot find or sustain meaningful relationships or aren’t even sure where to start.
- Are struggling with the transition from single life to married life to parent life.
- Are restrained by their fear of failure and have been sucked into the land of complacency where dreams go to die slowly.
- Feel like they’re missing out and that everyone else seems to have all the answers and they’re left wondering, “was I sleeping when they passed out The Idiot’s Guide to Life?”
If this sounds familiar, don't hesitate.
The biggest regret I hear from my clients is that they didn’t start sooner.